Due to the CDC guidelines issued on 3/15/20, advising against events of more than 50 people, and the Governor's state of emergency declared on 3/4/20, the 2020 Bash has been canceled.
We do intend to postpone the event until next year, around April 30th, 2021. If you've already purchased tickets to the 2020 Bash, they will be valid for the 2021 Bash. We are a non-profit association, so we kindly ask that you hold out for the 2021 Bash, but if you must have a refund of your tickets, we can accomodate you. However, expect some delay for your reimbursment of funds.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 Bash!